B2B Wholesaler Ecommerce Portals
The B2B ecommerce sector generates significantly larger volumes than the B2C sector. A powerful wholesale ecommerce platform can automate your transactions with distributors and retailers, while delivering the flexibility typically required in B2B. iFactory can develop sophisticated wholesale ecommerce platforms to provide your customers with the self-service buying experience they have come to expect from B2C ecommerce platforms.
Wholesale ecommerce requirements can include:
- Review and modify each order before invoice generation
- Customise store branding to match wholesaler
- Set minimum and maximum quantities per product or customer
- Take orders without upfront payment
- Manage pre-orders and separately from stock orders
- Customer groups with specific products, pricing, discounts and freight options
- Review, modify, confirm and approval process for orders
- Internal sales team can place orders on behalf of customers
- Customers can update manage their contacts and other details
- Customise branding of store to match wholesaler
If you have a unique wholesale process, iFactory can work with you to implement it.