Case Study: National Heavy Haulage
About the Client
National Heavy Haulage is a specialist heavy freight transport provider for the mining and civil construction industries. With experienced staff and a modern fleet of trucks and trailers, National Heavy Haulage transports all kinds of overweight and oversized equipment, from monstrous mining trucks to oversized hydraulic equipment.
iFactory has been working with National Heavy Haulage since April 2013. We were initially engaged to shape a winning digital strategy to engage their target market and improve organic search engine rankings. The foundation of this strategy involved iFactory designing a brand new website. Following site launch and as testament to the strength of our growing partnership, National Heavy Haulage now engages iFactory in ongoing digital marketing services.
Digital marketing, including search engine optimisation, is an ongoing task. Link building takes time, as does analysing and responding to website performance, and developing a faithful user base. Despite having more than 133 highly saturated keywords, iFactory has been able to realise and maintain first page and first place rankings for National Heavy Haulage.
Participation is one way search engines evaluate relevance, and with a narrow target audience one approach has been to leverage interest and traffic from groups other than potential clients. For instance, we have been able to engage passionate truck and haulage fans through viral content marketing.
iFactory works hard to strike a balance between driving traffic and converting clicks to enquiry. Here are some of the methods iFactory uses to achieve ongoing digital marketing success for our client:
- Continuous website QA, usability testing and on and off page SEO;
- Link building with high profile directory sites;
- Managing social media channels including Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Creating content marketing, including writing blog articles that integrate SEO and are based on current online trends, creating videos, managing multimedia galleries;
- Coordinating and designing print advertising, brochures and trade booth merchandise; and
- Managing online brand reputation.
Read more insights
Google Drive vs Dropbox: which is right for you?
In 2015, office networks and hard drives are old news. The secure and efficient way to store your company’s data...