Case Study: Sprout Accessories
The Sprout range of mobile accessories includes more than 200 items designed to protect, show off or get more out of your favourite mobile devices.
About the Client
The Sprout range of mobile accessories includes more than 200 items designed to protect, show off or get more out of your favourite mobile devices. With its relaunch in 2012, the Sprout brand perfectly reflects the excitement, energy and possibility mobile devices bring to our lives. Part of the ASX-listed Vita Group Limited, Sprout designs cutting-edge mobile accessories including phone cases, iPad cases, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, chargers, Mac gear, cables and more.
Sprout’s requirement was for a website design that promoted the brand’s energy and ultimately increase sales. Forgoing the use of an open-source Content Management System (CMS), the Sprout website had to integrate with Vita Group’s bespoke POS system. This would involve iFactory mapping and designing the site architecture, then coordinating the integration with a third party developer and finally performing quality assurance and usability testing once live. iFactory would then provide ongoing digital marketing and creative support through a monthly retainer.
iFactory designed the new site architecture and content to visually represent Sprout’s energetic brand and to optimise search engine ranking. Following integration with Vita Group’s system, iFactory’s experienced team then performed QA and usability testing. To achieve and maintain an effective search engine ranking in their highly competitive online market, Sprout engaged iFactory on a digital marketing and creative retainer, which involves:
- Managing social media channels including Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, including liaising with third party agencies and suppliers to ensure a united social media message;
- Driving increased participation through online promotions and competitions;
- Creating content marketing, which includes blog articles that integrate SEO and are based on current online trends, coordinating photo and video shoots, and sourcing and responding to PR opportunities such as magazine callouts;
- Continuous website QA, usability testing and on and off page SEO;
- Coordinating and designing print advertising and print materials; and
- Managing brand reputation.
Key Website features
- API integration with bespoke POS system
- Digital Strategy
- Quality assurance and usability testing
- Monthly Digital Marketing and Creative Retainer
- Continuous website Search Engine Optimisation
- Management of social media channels including Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Source and facilitate on and offline PR opportunities
- Design print materials, letterheads, print ads
- Coordinate print advertising, photo shoots, video shoots
- Brand reputation management
Read more insights
10 things wrong about Google Glass
Google Glass copped flack before it even hit the market, with many saying its design would be the end of privacy. We look at the top myths about the Google Glass and whether we think it's ready for the real world.