Case Study: Veracity
Veracity required a website that reflected the strong values of the company and reinforced the benefits of their services to new and existing customers.
About the Client
Veracity designs, builds and remotely supports cloud-based IT platforms for connected businesses and communities. The major benefit of cloud-based platforms is their scalability that allows companies of any size to adapt their IT platform to their business needs, quickly and cost-effectively when they need to, while maintaining the same level of 24/7 support, 356 days a year.
Veracity required a website that reflected the strong values of the company and reinforced the benefits of their services to new and existing customers. Veracity wanted to stand out from their competitors, increase traffic to their site, increase customer conversions and increase local awareness of the services they provide.
The iFactory team created a website that is a complete breakaway from traditional IT services firms in terms of its look and feel. Rather than use the standard imagery associated with the technical aspects of data, communications and IT, iFactory proposed that the new Veracity website use imagery provided by their prestigious client base to:
- creatively illustrate the variety of their client base in terms of business size and type
- emphasise the strength of Veracity’s relationships with its customers
- differentiate Veracity from its peers and competitors
- build brand awareness through Veracity’s association with high-profile local organisations such as Queensland Ballet, Brisbane Powerhouse and Cancer Council
Key website features included:
- best practice, responsive web design
- WordPress CMS
- fresh, inviting design that complied Google Material design specifications
- Web 2.0 ready for social integration – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- API Integration with existing Sugar CRM and Benchmark Email Publishing
- Google Maps integration
- contact form with newsletter subscription
iFactory also recognised the need to bring Veracity’s key marketing collateral up to the same level as the new website and provided a refreshed logo design including print-ready, mono and reverse version. Veracity also received digital marketing assistance and training as well as SEO advice to ensure they could maximise the benefits of their new site.
On Thursday, April 21, 2016, iFactory was awarded Best in Class Award (Professional Services)for excellence in the design, development and implementation of the Veracity. The honour, granted by the Interactive Media Awards, recognises that the project met and surpassed the standards of excellence that comprise the web’s most professional work.
Completed: October 2015
Awards: Interactive Media Awards Best in Class (Professional Services), 2016
Read more insights
How to define your target audience in 4 steps
When building a business, one of the key starting points is to define your target audience. Perhaps you're about to...