About the Client
With over 115 stores nationally, Paint Place is Australia’s leading independent paint specialist. They stock all the major paint brands and accessories for all applications, and provide expert advice on colour matching, colour schemes and practical decorating. As each store is independently owned and operated, Paint Place prides itself on providing localised and friendly service.
Paint Place required a comprehensive review of their web presence to ultimately improve their online performance and present a united brand identity. To do this and become more competitive nationally, Paint Place required a complete digital strategy, which would capture the business goals and all stakeholder requirements and inform website development.
- Members Area with secure login and tiered permissions
- YouTube integration for DIY videos (creation of a dedicated Paint Place YouTube channel)
- Google Maps integration for Store Locator
- Colour Tool module (interactive tool to apply different colours to different walls of a room)
- Email Marketing sign up (with eNewsletter template)
- Responsive Design for smartphones and tablets
In an extension to the original scope, iFactory also designed a designated Trade website and mobile app to target professionals in the building trade. Paint Place’s new website(s) not only improve consumer access and sales through market-driven design, but also enable all Paint Place stores to maintain and update their products and information in a unified and easy-to-use content management system.