Case Study: Maxine Horne
To support the launch of Maxine’s book, Think Smart, Run Hard, and promote Maxine’s growing profile as a public speaker, iFactory was engaged to build a simple, stylish and responsive website.
About the Client
Maxine Horne is the co-founder and CEO of ASX-listed communications, computing and electronics provider, Vita Group Limited. To support the launch of Maxine’s book, Think Smart, Run Hard, and promote Maxine’s growing profile as a public speaker, iFactory was engaged to build a simple, stylish and responsive website.
Maxine has a high profile within the Australian business community due to the success of her company, however her book is about the personal journey. The target audience is much broader than the corporate sector. iFactory was briefed to design a website that would visually support the personal story her book tells, The brief required the website to:
- Promote sales of Think Smart, Run Hard
- Differentiate Maxine from other business authors
- Promote Maxine’s experience as a motivational, engaging and entertaining public speaker
- Work collaboratively with Maxine’s PR agency
Developed using our in-house fast-track design and development process, the Maxine Horne website was completed within tight budgetary constraints and within a three-week timeframe. iFactory’s creative process involved competitor analysis across the marketplace of both author and public speaker websites.
- WordPress as Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsive web design
- Fully embedded responsive YouTube videos
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics and Google WebMaster Tools
- Enquiry form
- Website usability testing and quality assurance
Completed: August 2016