Case Study: Surecom
A clear design brief was key to delivering a professional website that would meet the expectations of Surecom’s target market within the competitive IT and communications space
Surecom believe technology is the cornerstone of every successful business. Surecom provides communication technology throughout Australia, specialising in:
- nurse call systems in health and aged care facilities
- business phone systems
- business intelligence systems that provide the necessary tools, applications and processes that extract the best business value from collected data
In addition to its core communications solutions, Surecom provides wireless networking, data switching, video conferencing, asset tracking, surveillance systems, call accounting and analysis and project management.
Surecom had a WordPress website that had a number of legacy issues that left it suffering from inconsistent design, poorly structured information architecture and functionality issues that didn’t accurately reflect the benefits of the IT and communications solutions it provided. Surecom needed a redesign and redevelopment, but it needed to be done very quickly, with minimal cost, using existing site content, supplied design mock-ups.
A clear design brief and wireframes were the key to delivering a professional website that would meet the expectations of Surecom’s target market within the competitive IT and communications space. iFactory sourced stock photography and used colour, icons and a more intuitive navigation layout to focus on the key solutions Surecom delivered.
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsive web design
- Extended Surecom’s original design concept
- Interactive banner
- Google Maps integration
- Website usability testing and quality assurance
- On page search engine optimisation
Completed: November 2016